Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Fabric Tuesday! come link up!

Megan and I have nothing to share again! Sigh. One day, hopefully soon! Here are some fun finishes from last week!

Giraffe 01
Gerbera the Giraffe From arabesque scissors, this is too cute!


Granny's square patch, darling new pattern from busy hands quilts. Love these colors!


Confessions of a fabric addict, hourglass blocks in solids, stunning!

Purple and Turquoise Triangle Quilt
Pretty triangle quilt from sun Shine Kwilts, beautiful colors, love the triangle pattern. 



Photobucket



3 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thank you for featuring Granny's Square Patch! And isn't that giraffe just over-the-top adorable!!

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks so much for featuring my hourglass quilt! I had so much fun making it, I love that other people love it too!

arabesque scissors said...

Thankyou for featuring my giraffe! I'm so glad you liked it too x