Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fabric Tuesday is ON!

Hi friends!! I'm SUPER late!

I wanted to quickly share a bag I made for Heather and then we'll jump into fabric Tuesday!


We make eachother handmade gifts every year.  This was her Christmas gift 6 months late (or early?!).  I found the pattern on Craftsy.  It's really big, which is what I wanted!  I used Jennifer Paganelli fabrics since they're some of her favorites!


Fabric Tuesday #210
Let's see what you're working on!





Photobucket

10 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I am working on several quilts at a time like usual - thanks for the link ups

Havplenty said...

More like how many things am I working on. Several at the same time, pillowcases (to use as gift wrap for holiday gifts), string blocks for quilts, St. Louis 16 patch blocks for quilts. Scrappy Trip blocks and add one or two more things to that list.

tushay3(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

LOVE the bag! Thanks for hosting!

:) kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan! Wow, you have made gorgeus bag! Those Fabrics are beautiful and the design with all the details so fantastic! x Teje

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Gorgeous bag, I bet she loves it and those fabrics look fab together - Chris :D

Unknown said...

I love this bag. So adorable!

gibbygoo56 said...

Its a gorgeous bag! She is going to love it!

RobotMomSews said...

That bag is to die for!!! She better love it!! ;) Beautifully done!

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

What a beautiful bag! You have a lucky sister!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

This good information is useful in many ways. especially in handicraftsดูหนังออนไลน์