Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fabric Tuesday, it's on!


Alright, over the break we got some darling Michael Miller, Sarah Jane- Wee Wander fabric. I keep wondering how she can ever make a cuter line than she has already done, but she keeps doing it! I am all the way in love with this collection!!!


 We have been petting and snuggling the fabric for a few weeks. We finally cut into it and have got a quilt top coming together.


It is a bit of a sneak peak...



Just love the colors, but more so love the drawings, the deer, the little children, the horses. Just too precious for words!!!




I mean, look at that little deer staring at us? and those running horses. And the fireflies glowing in the trees. Seriously!  I already need more of this line!

Photobucket



12 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Thanks for the sneak peek! Looking good!

Stephanie said...

How many quilts is too many for one little girl? Because after I finish (cough cough, not to mention start) my girl's Briar Rose quilt, I need to now also make her something with Wee Wander. Seriously, I die over these beautiful designs. Thanks for sharing.

Stacy Olson said...

I love the new line too! I told myself I was not buying anymore fabric but Wee Wander is definitely going to be the exception for me. Thanks for the sneak peak at your quilt!

Sara said...

I ordered this line from 3 places and I am waiting patiently for it to get in and to my doorstep!!! Ya;ll are teasing me;)

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Great fabric and I love how you put them together. Thanks for the linky party too!

RobotMomSews said...

Eeek!! Love love love! Can't wait to see it finished!

Kay said...

Stunning, this is such a pretty line.

Lauren Deel said...

I am so super jealous! I love this line, too, better than the others! Yes, she just keeps outdoing herself! This quilt top looks great... can't wait to see the finished quilt!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous fabric. And it looks perfect for fussy cutting.

Jo said...

That fabric is super cute! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Lynette said...

Wee Wander is wonderful fabric! Lucky ducks - I sure would love to buy some, but I'm flooded already with projects backlogged. Enjoying seeing yours! :D

storybeader said...

love how you cut your blocks! {:-Deb