Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fabric Tuesday Friends, come link up!

I think Spring is on my mind. Based on all these quilts I picked to feature from last week. They are all so bright and springy and cheery. Love them all. 

I am headed off to Quilt Bliss in a couple days, any of you? I am so excited to meet new people. This will be my second retreat, I plan on having a great time! Hopefully I have some fun projects to share from my weekend. Can't wait!

 All 99 of these darling little blocks. From Carla- Grace and favour




This bright and happy quilt from Talking Lunch box Quilts. Love!

IMG_2437


Love this low volume/bold color quilt. Isn't this just amazing? From Like to Sew
From Modern Tradition Quilts, Just love this quilt. Love is all that needs to be said!


This quilt tom from My Quilt Infatuation. Reminds me so much of spring. So cheery.

And last but not least, the Cat quilt, and I am not even a cat person. From Leigh Laurel Studios. Cuteness

Cat quilt 1 pm




9 comments:

Sara said...

Lucky YOU!! May you get a lot accomplished at Quilt Bliss:):):):)

Afton Warrick said...

I'll be at Quilt Bliss too! I'm getting so excited.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! Beautiful picks from last week! I love Carla's quilts and her economy blocks are so beautiful! With these happy, spring colours my NEW bag looks so gloomy. x Teje

RobotMomSews said...

Have fun at Quilt bliss!! :) Wish I could go too! Love all these picks from last week! Gorgeous!

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Thank you for sharing my Quilting Bee Sampler quilt, I appreciate it and have fun at Quilting Bliss.

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Thanks so much for the feature, and for hosting a great party!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

MsMidge said...

Such beautiful quilts!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting this great party! Such great ideas and projects!!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

A little late to the party, but oh well! Have fun at Quilt Bliss....jealous:)